Uses for Tea Tree Oil:
1. Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
2. Heals skin infections naturally.
3. Relieves itchiness from rashes and helps reduce rashes.
4. Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a glass spray bottle with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
5. Treats acne.
6. Helps to prevent lice naturally: Add a few drops to your shampoo.
7. Cures toenail fungus and Athleteâ€™s foot.
8. Helps remove skin tags.
9. Naturally cures bad breath. (Swish some tea tree oil and water in your mouth.)
10. Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
11. Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
12. Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
13. Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
14. Keeps your bathroom fresh.
15. Relieves earaches: Mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.