SPRING BEAUTY SWAPS!
“I love blush all year round, and it’s definitely something I wear every day (regardless of the weather). My favorite beauty tip for spring is to swap out your darker blush shades (rose-y or bronze-y) and opt for bright coral shades instead!” Kayla Short, Short Presents.
Check out the amazing work Tint Student-Stylists did for our friends at Bella Modeling Agency, we styled their outstanding Models and Actors at their graduation, and it was spectacular.
Do you love Fashion? Inspired by color, hair, makeup? Make your Passion your Profession! Study hair cutting with a fashion forward curriculum, or participate in our Master Makeup Artist Program, or even learn the latest techniques in Nail Artistry!
Call Amanda at 469-471-5430 today, or visit http://tintdallasmakeupcosmetologyschool.com/!
Beauty Trend Alert!
Tiny pearl droplets in the inner corners played off the embellishments in Jonathan Simkhai’s collection.
2017 Spring Makeup Trends
Wine stain lids and lips! Minimal Foundation with Color pops! Old Hollywood with a new twist! We love it!!
A makeover isn’t always about chopping off all your hair or jumping on the pink-hair bandwagon. It’s usually the simple tweaks that can make all the difference. If you find yourself looking to change things up a bit, try one of these 1-minute makeovers.
1. Slick on a shock of hot pink lipstick for an instant wake-up.
2. Pink feel too Malibu Barbie? A rich red has the same effect.
3. Try a colored gloss or lip lacquer in lieu of a cream formula. Shiny, vinyl lips make a major impact.
5. “Lining the inner rim of the eye is a great way to add a little bit of what I like to call ‘instant fierceness’!”
6. Fake high cheekbones: swipe highlighter along the tops of your cheeks. Contour the hollows with matte powder bronzer.
7. Switch out your black mascara for a plum or turquoise shade on your lower lashes for a subtle color pop.
8. Use an eye shadow brush to coat your eyelashes with translucent face powder, then apply mascara on top. The powder helps to bulk up lashes for instant volume.